Adam is a graduate of New York University’s Institute of Film and Television, where he was the recipient of the Martin Scorsese Young Filmmaker’s Scholarship. He is a member of the Writer’s Guild of America and has written for Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros, and LionsGate. In addition, he has produced, directed and edited award-winning short films, industrial videos, commercials as well as a TV pilot for the SyFy Channel.
- IFDM205L Activating Digital Space
- IFDM300 Critical Intermediations
- IFDM310 Writing Digital Narrative
- IFDM491 Writing for the TV Pilot
- IFDM491/FA370 Making Promotional Video
Contact Cinematic Arts
How to Apply
- All students must be admitted to the University, whether as an incoming freshman, transfer student, or non-degree student. Apply online through the Admissions Department at UNM.
- You must also apply to the College of Fine Arts as a pre-major or a major.
- In addition IFDM majors must apply to become a major. There is no separate application for Media Arts majors.