Jon Whetzel is a Senior Member of Technical Staff at Sandia National Laboratories. His work in serious games and interactive simulations has been deployed to the US Navy, US Air Force, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of Energy. He also leads Sandia’s Serious Gaming Consortium, an interest group between the Sandia, academia, and members of the game development industry.
- Introduction to Game Development
- Advanced Game Development
Contact Cinematic Arts
How to Apply
- All students must be admitted to the University, whether as an incoming freshman, transfer student, or non-degree student. Apply online through the Admissions Department at UNM.
- You must also apply to the College of Fine Arts as a pre-major or a major.
- In addition IFDM majors must apply to become a major. There is no separate application for Media Arts majors.